I'll keep this one short and sweet this week.
1. What's for supper? Guess I missed the memo that is national taco day so a chuck roast is in the crockpot with carrots and potatoes from the garden. Clearly messed that one up. ;)
2. What am I listening to? My country playlist which includes Eric Church, Old Dominion, Maren Morris...
3. How's the weather? Windy...very windy but the wind always seems to blow in the red river valley, on the plus side it helps the corn dry down.
4. What are our weekend plans? A full weekend of pumpkin patching, combine rides, church and birthday parties.
5. What are we watching? Masters of Flip new season is on HGTV!!
6. Boy mom moment of the past week: he can say tractor and it's the cutest most heart melting thing to hear as a farmer.
7. Girl mom moment of the past week: Finally slowing down together doing girl things like painting nails.
8. Favorite recipe of the week: homemade vegetable beef soup
9. What am I reading: Trying to stay up to date on daily devotions, making a commitment to do at least 5 days a week.
10. Farm moment of the week: Bringing the kids to the field to see the corn being picked and letting them ride in the grain cart with papa.
Here's to another week friends, make it a great one!
I'm Lisa, a farm wife, mom and old lady at heart (or my husband tells me so). Agriculture, quilting, and baking were my first loves and now I get to enjoy them with my family!