I think I need more hours in a day or more days in a week. It's already Tuesday and this is the only post I've wrote all week. So here it is the long awaited second installment of my Tuesday Ten. ;)
1. What's for supper? Mom’s got a night out on the town with a girlfriend so the sky’s the limit. Guessing we will get supper at one of our favorite restaurants The Wilkin before we head to a Paint and Sip event.
2. What am I listening to? I’m a podcaster, I love listening to them and what a great way to multitask! I will listen to one while I’m washing dishes or in the shower. The EntreLeadership Podcast is one of my favorites.
3. How's the weather? Cool, most mornings are in the 40s and warming to the mid 60s, the perfect weather for harvest and sleeping with the windows open!
4. What are our weekend plans? Hanging out at home, maybe take the kids to a local apple orchard/pumpkin patch. Ideally get the spaghetti squash and carrots out of the garden.
5. What are we watching? Seriously somewhat happy that I didn’t watch the debate last night, we opted for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I was outnumbered two to one. :)
6. Boy mom moment of the past week: Pulling his sisters hair and laughing about it, insert mom shaking her head and wishing she had wine. On the bright side he is saying a few more words and can do basic sign language: more, please, and all done. His more usually ends up being screaming by the pantry door even though he just ate five minutes prior.
7. Girl mom moment of the past week: Dressed in her NDSU Bison jersey she proceeds to tell her preschool teacher that we are a “Bison family” proud mom and alumni moment right there!
8. Favorite recipe of the week: Harvest meal prep was happening this past weekend with freezer breakfast burritos, puppy chow and blonde brownies.
9. What am I reading: The only reading done that past week is to my kiddos, so we read Little Blue Truck on repeat!
10. Farm moment of the week: Driving around the countryside and seeing all of the progress. We will finish soybeans today and continue on with corn. A final pre lift for sugar beets is happening tomorrow.
Phew! Cheers to another #TuesdayTen and a safe harvest for all.
I'm Lisa, a farm wife, mom and old lady at heart (or my husband tells me so). Agriculture, quilting, and baking were my first loves and now I get to enjoy them with my family!